Google Search

Beginning Life Again!

Being a grandparent is great, and family means everything to us.  But, we are not sixteen anymore and our bodies do change.  We have to take care of ourselves and focus on fitness and eating healthy.  Some of us have issues that we are dealing with concerning our health already.  Things like hypertension and diabetes are illnesses that we are encountered with.  Beginning life again, is a great opportunity for us to renew ourselves.  We must admit to ourselves that we are in or about to begin a stage in life where we must make some life changes.  Changes in our eating, exercise, visits to our physician and more.  Loving our family is  precious to us; living, and sharing our hearts with our loved ones means more than life.  This is why it is so vital that we take a good look at health and make sure that we are doing all that we can do to better ourselves. 

When I think about myself, I am so happy to be alive.  I love and enjoy my family, most of all, I really want to continue to live as long as I can to be with them.  I want to see my grand kids grow up and graduate from college or even be around when great-grand kids arrive.  So I ask myself a question this morning, am I doing all that I can for my health?  That is a good question to begin with, are you doing all that you can to obtain good health?   Aging is golden and full of wisdom that we need to share with our family and the world.  We have a lot to teach them, and they love and care for us as well.  My children get on me all the time, especially my youngest son.  He tells me, "mom you have to take care of yourself your not a young chick anymore."  :)  Well lets face it, we are not young anymore, but we can feel young and live long.  Besides to me, age is nothing but a number. :)

So taking care of ourselves is a must.  We are grandparents, and GrandparentsRoc!  Which means that we are special individuals who take care of and love our families.  We also love ourselves and take care of our health.

No comments:

Post a Comment