Google Search

Being A Grandparent!

Being a grandparent means the world to me, and I am sure that their are many proud to be a grandparent(s) out there as well.  Their is nothing like watching those grand kids smiling faces.  Sure, they may get out of hand every now and then, but they are still our precious little angels that we love so dearly.  And lets face it, our grand kids get away with things that their mom and dad didn't get away with.  We have to accept that we have gotten soft over the years.  (smile) 

Although we are grandparents and loving it, we too have our lives to take care of as well.  That is why we need to make sure that we take care of our health, have fun, and look great.  Life doesn't stop just because we are wiser and have grand kids; life has just begun.  Do something special for yourself like buy a new outfit and go out to dinner.  Yes, This is our time to enjoy life, be healthy, exercise and have fun with family and friends.  Grandparents are the back-bone of the family, we have to maintain our health so that we can live a long and fulfilling life. 


When I want to relax and enjoy my day.  I find me a quiet place and read a good book or just meditate.  I also love going to thrift stores, yard sales and flea markets.  Find your place of relaxation!  Everyone needs some me time even grandparents(s).  Just make some time for yourself, so that you can enjoy those special times with the family and friends, especially the grand kids.  Life is golden and even more, its precious.

No comments:

Post a Comment