Google Search

Problem Solved~Grandparents Have Issues Too!

Their are times when grandparents need some hugs and kisses too.  Although we would love for life to be great all the time, its not that way.  We have things that get us down sometimes and need encouragement.  Grandparents are always thinking about being their for everyone.  Making sure that all is well with the family and friends.  It's in our nature to care, protect and serve those that we love.  When things don't go right, we are the first to worry and be concerned.

I always ask myself, why am I worrying?  It does not solve any problems.  It just makes things seem worst than what they really are.  When you have that not so good day, it may seem like everything is going wrong.  But, their is one thing that I know for sure and that is that I have a lot to be thankful for.  Whenever I am feeling down, I just look around me and thank God for what I have.  My children, grandchildren, husband, a home and most of all I am here.  I am alive to see another day.

When I start to think about how blessed I am, those concerns and issues go right out the window.  So I live knowing that no matter what I have to face today or tomorrow, I am blessed.  My philosophy is worries comes just to help you focus on how much we should appreciate life and what we have.  Every issue that we have to deal with in life has a solution.  Issue=solution=problem solved!  Hugs and kisses makes it all better as well.  So, when you start to worry about life and issues  that come, just think about how blessed  you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment