Google Search

Teaching children about savings when they are young~Click here for more details.

It today's world, money and credit seems to be everything.  Credit however stands out most of all because you can have money, but if you credit is bad, its hard to get anything.  From my experiences growing up, credit wasn't that serious as it actually is today.  Before if you had money, you could get anything.  Now if your credit is not good, you can't even get an apartment.  When I was growing up, I didn't have anyone to school me on credit and how to save money.  In the world today, their is no reason for anyone not to know how to save money and have good credit.  I wish that I did have someone in my life who was able and knowledgeable to tell me about finances.  Because I really didn't know much about money and credit growing up, I want my grandchildren and children to understand the value of maintaining good credit and saving money. 

Talk with your kids and see if they know anything about savings and credit.  Start them with saving a portion of their allowance in their piggy bank.  Help them learn the basic of finances.  Help them learn the value of a dollar. 

GrandparentsRoc

No comments:

Post a Comment