Google Search

A Gift For Me

I am here for you with a great big hug and a kiss to say that I love you.  Your smile brightens up my day.  I really can't fully express just how much you mean to me because I don't think that its in the dictionary.  Words just wont define my main expression...  Heaven only knows the true definitions of the way I feel.  You are a gift that will always be in my heart..  Sent from above to give me joy in so many ways...  I can only do what I do to show you just how much you have made my life complete....  So I will say over and over.........

   A hug to say I am here for you..  A kiss to say I love you...  The warm embrace is to say its okay...  Whenever you need me, I will be there.  When I hold your hand, I want you to know that no matter what I will never let you go.  For my heart will always embrace yours whether near or far.  So, I continue to take this journey with you...   If you should stumble and fall, I will be there with my hand reaching out to pull you up...When you cry, I will be their to wipe the tears from your eyes... When your nose is runny, your nose shall I wipe...  I am your supporter, comforter, friend, and your encourager....  I am your grandma..

No comments:

Post a Comment