Google Search

Sharing Time

Sending time with the grands is always wonderful.  They are so much fun, and wow don't they have a lot of energy!  I was playing with my grand kids this weekend; I couldn't believe the energy they had.  I was wondering if they were ever going to get tired.  Apparently, I was the one that got tired.  Every week I try to spend time with them.  This weekend they stayed over, and we had a great time playing the Wii game, making cookies and just hanging out.  They love to be with me, and I really enjoy my time with them.  It is important to spend time with the people that you love.  To appreciate their company and love that they have for you.  My grands love me, and I love them back with plenty of kisses and hugs.  I can't see myself living without them.  It makes you want to thank God for all of his blessings.

When I think of just how fortunate I am, I become so over joyed and feel great.  Take time to do something with the grands each week.  Plan a day out or a day in.  Their are so many fun things that you can do with them.  It cost nothing to take a walk to the park or bake some cookies together.  They will remember everything that you do with them.  Believe me, it is very important to them just as much as it is important to us.  They look for you to spend time with them and show them that you care.  I am a firm believer that if you give love, it will come back to you more.  It doesn't cost anything to express love, smile and make someone happy.


No comments:

Post a Comment